- To promote the knowledge and understanding of energy therapies through the annual conference
- To provide educational workshops in energy therapies for professionals and interested consumers.
- To develop and support a culture of professionalism in the teaching and use of energy therapies
- To develop a supportive, multidisciplinary community of practitioners.
- Provide links to up to date information about ongoing research on Energy Psychology and the Energy Therapies.
CAIET’s commitment is to promote the practice of complementary and integrative healthcare with emphasis on Energy Therapies and related fields.
Our mission is to advance awareness of the practices of Energy Therapies as developing, complementary, holistic modalities addressing the interactive mind/body system.
Our vision is to be a resource for healing and learning through the expanding field of Energy Therapies and to operate with integrity, purity of intent, generosity of spirit and an open mind.
We invite you to support CAIET in these objectives by becoming a member. Your generous contribution will be used to promote the knowledge and understanding of energy therapies through the annual conference, to provide educational workshops in energy therapies for professionals and interested consumers, and to help form a supportive community of practitioners.