What you will receive
- Discount on the cost of the annual Energy Psychology Conference.
- Post detailed information about your practice and professional services in our Membership Directory.
- Liability & Malpractice Insurance
- Associate and network with other practitioners of energy and integrative therapies which benefits your growth as a professional as well as the growth of your practice
- Participation in promoting the energy therapies
- Up to date research in Energy Psychology.
Membership Directory (http://members.caiet.org/)
Free for our members! Get listed in web-based energy psychology therapist locator.
Post detailed information about your practice and professional services and link back to your website.
For a small fee you can advertise your EP-related workshops in a featured ad on the CAIET Directory page for one month. Click Here to visit the directory.
Liability & Malpractice Insurance
The Canadian Association for Integrative and Energy Therapies (CAIET) and Holman Insurance Brokers Ltd. have partnered to create a comprehensive, portable and affordable liability and malpractice insurance coverage for Psychotherapist practitioners of Energy Therapies, available for a wide variety of practitioners including:
- Body-Centered Practitioners
- Energy Medicine Practitioners
- Certified LifeLine Practitioners
- Certified Practitioners of specific techniques
For each therapist, premiums include Professional Liability and General Liability. Energy therapists’ premiums start at $195 a year, which includes 1,000,000 Malpractice; 1,000,000, General Liability for all energy therapists & can include over 100+ modalities to complement your “scope of practice”.
Other advantages include:
- 20+ forms of Energy therapy
- 56 Modalities at no additional cost to add to your “scope of practice”
- Sexual Abuse / Molestation coverage
- Libel & Slander coverage
- Canada-Wide Coverage
- Policy limit up to 10,000,000 in the aggregate
This comprehensive and competitively priced program provides coverage for energy therapists who work independently and who are therefore not covered as a an employee of an institution, as well as those who may already have coverage through their work, but feel more secure having insurance that specifically covers the modalities they use, that may or may not be covered by the more conventional policies of their workplace.
It is the responsibility of the individual CAIET member to ensure that his or her qualifications satisfy the requirements of the policy application as scope of practice may vary significantly.
For more information please contact: (and mention CAIET)
Holman Insurance Brokers Ltd.
3100 Steeles Ave. East, Suite 101
Markham, Ontario L3R 8T3 Canada
Also provided by CAIET
- CAIET is actively engaged in advocating for its members with the new Ontario College of Psychotherapy
- CAIET will provide the same level of advocacy in other jurisdictions