CAIET Annual General Meeting – Friday, October 19th (4:15pm – 5:15pm)
Joyce Rowlands, Registrar with the transitional Council, College of Registered Psychotherapists and Registered Mental Health Therapists of Ontario (CRPRMHTO). Joyce will provide an update on theRegulation of Psychotherapists and Mental Health Therapists in Ontario at the CAIET Annual General Meeting on Friday October 19.
Open to all, members and non members.
What is CAIET?
The Canadian Association for Integrative and Energy Therapies (CAIET) is a Canadian non profit organization for licensed mental health professionals and related energy and integrative health practitioners. We are dedicated to advancing and promoting complementary methods of treatment that facilitate optimal mental, emotional and physical well being. We welcome individuals who are interested in supporting the growth and development of these modalities as associate members. CAIET was founded on 2008 by Sharon Cass Toole PhD, CCA, DCEP
- To promote the knowledge and understanding of energy therapies through the annual conference
- To provide educational workshops in energy therapies for professionals and interested consumers.
- To develop and support a culture of professionalism in the teaching and use of energy therapies
- To develop a supportive, multidisciplinary community of practitioners.
- Provide links to up to date information about ongoing research on Energy Psychology and the Energy Therapies.
CAIET’s commitment is to promote the practice of complementary and integrative healthcare with emphasis on Energy Therapies and related fields by providing educational workshops. CAIET is also the proud sponsor of the annual Canadian Energy Psychology Conference – this is a professional conference which is open to and heartily welcomes the interested and curious public.